COVID-19 has certainly turned this world upside down. When we first started hearing about this mysterious corona virus on the news back in December 2019, we assumed this was a terrible problem in some distant country on the other side of the planet. We had no idea how much it would eventually affect our daily lives.
In Canada, many businesses have been forced to temporarily close their doors. Only those businesses that are considered essential have remained open. As an essential service, Blue Crest Electric remains open and available to Lower Mainland home and business owners to assist with all your electrical needs.
HOW ARE WE RESPONDING TO COVID-19?
We understand that inviting someone to come into your home or workplace during this time can be worrisome. But rest assured, you can always feel completely comfortable with a Blue Crest Electric technician on your site.
To protect you, your family or staff, Blue Crest Electric follows safe practices to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Our technician’s tools are regularly sanitized
- In addition to the shoe covers that our technicians have always worn, they now also bring gloves and masks to every job
- Frequent hand washing throughout the day is emphasized
- While in your home or business, social distancing is requested
- Frequent temperature checks to confirm staff and technician’s health
- We have modified our on-site estimating and invoicing procedures to accommodate new no contact safety measures whenever possible
- We encourage the use of electronic funds transfer or credit cards for payment options instead of using cash or cheques
- Frequent disinfecting of common use areas in our office
- Walk in traffic to our office and facility is prohibited
With the curve beginning to flatten and the spread of COVID-19 starting to slow, we all look forward to returning to some form of a normal life again very soon.